2 lbs ground turkey
1 large onion, chopped
2 (1-ounce) packages ranch dressing mix
2 (1.5 ounce) taco seasoning mix
2 (11 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn, drained
2 cups water
1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
1 (16 ounce) can black beans
1 (10 ounce) can rotel tomatoes with chiles
What to do:
- In a dutch oven, brown ground chuck and onion until meat is brown and onion is tender, drain
- Add remaining ingredients (do not drain the liquid from the canned ingredients - except for corn)
- Stir well, bring to boil, reduce head, cover and simmer for 2 hrs
|4 medium apple(s), Granny Smith, peeled, cored and thinly sliced|
|1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice|
|3 Tbsp sugar, granulated|
|1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries|
|1 cup(s) uncooked old fashioned oats|
|2 Tbsp unpacked brown sugar|
|2 Tbsp reduced-calorie margarine|
|1 tsp ground cinnamon|
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine apples, lemon juice and granulated sugar; toss to combine. Place apple mixture in bottom of a 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle cranberries over top and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, margarine and cinnamon; mix with a fork or your fingers until mixture is combined and crumbly. Sprinkle crumb mixture over apple mixture.
- Bake until filling is bubbly and top is golden brown, about 50 to 55 minutes. Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.