Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Weight Watchers

My mom and I have decided to give weight watchers another try, but this time we're going to the weekly meetings instead of doing the online program.  I think the online program works well for some people, but not everyone.  I enjoy the meetings a lot better and getting together with all the other women who are also trying to get off stubborn weight.  After the first week I lost 3.4 pounds and feel really good about it.  I know it's only 3.4 pounds, but I feel it's a start.  According to weight watchers, my goal weight should be somewhere from 117-146 pounds.  I don't think I will shoot for 117 pounds, because honestly I can't remember the last time I weighed 117 pounds, but I think I will shoot for somewhere between 125-135 pounds.  Anyway, if anyone has any great weight watcher recipes, feel free to send them my way.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

we are on week 4 of ww. we are doing it online, though. can you not use the online tools, too? they have a ton of recipes that are good. i will compile a list of the ones we've tried and liked, if you want. good job on your first week!