Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Not So Good Day

Courtney and I met Melissa and her two kids (Jacob and Hannah) on Wednesday at Chuck E Cheese in Clarksville for a little celebration that didn't go so well.   Jacob, who is Melissa's oldest child (2 years), fell and broke his leg 2 months ago and we were all meeting to celebrate Jacob getting his cast removed from his leg.   I really thought Courtney would've LOVED Chuck E Cheese, but that wasn't the case. She HATED it and fell off a ride and busted her head on the fence that separated the toddler area from the big kids area. I had her strapped in, but somehow the strap broke loose and she went flying.  Anyway, the only thing that she seemed to be happy doing was holding a skee ball.  I did take my camera, but only managed to get a few shots and some aren't so pretty.

Here's the infamous ride that Courtney flew off of.


Not a happy girl!


"Mommy, I want that darn Chuck E Cheese pizza now!!!!"


Courtney holding her only friend, the skee ball.


Jacob kicking the soccer ball through the tunnel.


Future gold medal skee ball champion.


Jacob, Hannah, and Melissa

No comments: