Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer Fun!

Since my summer class is officially over, I can now share some photos that we've taken over the last month or so. We've had a BUSY summer and now I'm looking forward to a relaxing three week break from school. Courtney enjoyed going to mother's day out this summer on Tuesdays and Thursdays while I was able to do some cleaning and studying. Courtney also had her 18 month check up last week and weighed in at 23 pounds and was 31.5 inches long. Things are going well and now that school is out for a little while I'm really starting to work on my weight loss program. I will keep you posted, but as of now I still have just lost 6 pounds. I have also committed to running in the Music City 1/2 Marathon with my brother and his girlfriend (Angie) in April, so I will doing some training for that. Anyway, here are a few pictures that we wanted to share.

Courtney wearing some new shades


My hibiscus tree keeps blooming and blooming and blooming


Phoebe doesn't seem to enjoy this hot steamy weather


My cousin's dog (Daisy) doesn't seem to enjoy the heat either


Enjoying the pool at my cousin Denise's house


Mama and Grandaddy watching Courtney and Philip swim


Lee and Jim trying to spray everyone with the water guns


Mac, Aunt Betty, and Denise watching Courtney and Philip in the pool.


Courtney and Philip having some fun in the pool.  Courtney has actually turned into a little fish.  She loves the water and has so much fun splashing around.

1 comment:

anita said...

What great pictures! The pool is beautiful and the view in the background is amazing!! Glad that Courtney loves the water!