Friday, June 27, 2008

Guess What!!!!!

My final interview was yesterday for the 2008-2009 President's Ambassador Scholarship Program and I was one of the 5 women selected!!!!!  I'm very excited to be given this opportunity and I look forward to working with the school and representing them. Over 1600 people applied for this program and I'm thrilled to have been chosen and to be working with such an elite group of people.  I'm glad all the interviews are over because they were all a little stressful one way or another, but I'm honored to have been given such a prestigious title.  Just wanted to let everyone know the good news! 

1 comment:

anita said...

WAY TO GO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!! I'M VERY PROUD OF YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS and I know you will be a GREAT representative for the school !!!