Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Next Round

Well, I received an e-mail this morning from the President's Ambassador Program Committee and they want me to continue on to the next round of interviews! (YAY)  The second round interview will consist of a individual 15 minute interview and it will take place on June 12.  The candidates have now been narrowed down to 25 and after the second and final interview they will select 4 men and 4 women to be a President's Ambassador.  I'm so excited to have made it this far, but it would be really nice to be one of the four women selected!  Keep your fingers crossed and if it was meant to be then hopefully I will be selected!  

2 comments:

Stacie said...

way to go! that's great news.

anita said...

What wonderful news!!! I'm proud to hear you've made it to the second round!